How many syllables in Plump
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- adv. - Well rounded or filled out; full; fleshy; fat; as, a plump
baby; plump cheeks.
- n. - A knot; a cluster; a group; a crowd; a flock; as, a plump of
trees, fowls, or spears.
- a. - To grow plump; to swell out; as, her cheeks have plumped.
- a. - To drop or fall suddenly or heavily, all at once.
- a. - To give a plumper. See Plumper, 2.
- v. t. - To make plump; to fill (out) or support; -- often with
1 Syllable Words Starting with?