How many syllables in Chafe
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To excite heat in by friction; to rub in order to
stimulate and make warm.
- v. t. - To excite passion or anger in; to fret; to irritate.
- v. t. - To fret and wear by rubbing; as, to chafe a cable.
- v. i. - To rub; to come together so as to wear by rubbing; to
wear by friction.
- v. i. - To be worn by rubbing; as, a cable chafes.
- v. i. - To have a feeling of vexation; to be vexed; to fret; to
1 Syllable Words Starting with?