How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - One's own; belonging solely or especially to an
individual; not possessed by others; of private, personal, or
characteristic possession and use; not owned in common or in
- a. - Particular; individual; special; appropriate.
- a. - Unusual; singular; rare; strange; as, the sky had a
- n. - That which is peculiar; a sole or exclusive property; a
prerogative; a characteristic.
- n. - A particular parish or church which is exempt from the
jurisdiction of the ordinary.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?