How many syllables in Pane
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The narrow edge of a hammer head. See Peen.
- n. - A division; a distinct piece, limited part, or compartment of
any surface; a patch; hence, a square of a checkered or plaided
- n. - One of the openings in a slashed garment, showing the bright
colored silk, or the like, within; hence, the piece of colored or other
stuff so shown.
- n. - A compartment of a surface, or a flat space; hence, one side
or face of a building; as, an octagonal tower is said to have eight
- n. - Especially, in modern use, the glass in one compartment of a
- n. - In irrigating, a subdivision of an irrigated surface between
a feeder and an outlet drain.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?