How many syllables in True
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Conformable to fact; in accordance with the actual state of
things; correct; not false, erroneous, inaccurate, or the like; as, a
true relation or narration; a true history; a declaration is true when
it states the facts.
- n. - Right to precision; conformable to a rule or pattern; exact;
accurate; as, a true copy; a true likeness of the original.
- n. - Steady in adhering to friends, to promises, to a prince, or
the like; unwavering; faithful; loyal; not false, fickle, or
perfidious; as, a true friend; a wife true to her husband; an officer
true to his charge.
- n. - Actual; not counterfeit, adulterated, or pretended; genuine;
pure; real; as, true balsam; true love of country; a true Christian.
- adv. - In accordance with truth; truly.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?