How many syllables in Droll
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Queer, and fitted to provoke laughter; ludicrous from
oddity; amusing and strange.
- n. - One whose practice it is to raise mirth by odd tricks; a
jester; a buffoon; a merry-andrew.
- n. - Something exhibited to raise mirth or sport, as a puppet, a
farce, and the like.
- v. i. - To jest; to play the buffoon.
- v. t. - To lead or influence by jest or trick; to banter or jest;
- v. t. - To make a jest of; to set in a comical light.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?