How many syllables in Bloom
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A blossom; the flower of a plant; an expanded bud; flowers,
- n. - The opening of flowers in general; the state of blossoming
or of having the flowers open; as, the cherry trees are in bloom.
- n. - A state or time of beauty, freshness, and vigor; an opening
to higher perfection, analogous to that of buds into blossoms; as, the
bloom of youth.
- n. - The delicate, powdery coating upon certain growing or
newly-gathered fruits or leaves, as on grapes, plums, etc. Hence:
Anything giving an appearance of attractive freshness; a flush; a glow.
- n. - The clouded appearance which varnish sometimes takes upon
the surface of a picture.
- n. - A yellowish deposit or powdery coating which appears on
1 Syllable Words Starting with?