How many syllables in Night
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That part of the natural day when the sun is beneath the
horizon, or the time from sunset to sunrise; esp., the time between
dusk and dawn, when there is no light of the sun, but only moonlight,
starlight, or artificial light.
- n. - Darkness; obscurity; concealment.
- n. - Intellectual and moral darkness; ignorance.
- n. - A state of affliction; adversity; as, a dreary night of
- n. - The period after the close of life; death.
- n. - A lifeless or unenlivened period, as when nature seems to
1 Syllable Words Starting with?