How many syllables in Neat
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. sing. & pl. - Cattle of the genus Bos, as distinguished from
horses, sheep, and goats; an animal of the genus Bos; as, a neat's
tongue; a neat's foot.
- n. - Of or pertaining to the genus Bos, or to cattle of that
genus; as, neat cattle.
- a. - Free from that which soils, defiles, or disorders; clean;
- a. - Free from what is unbecoming, inappropriate, or tawdry;
simple and becoming; pleasing with simplicity; tasteful; chaste; as, a
neat style; a neat dress.
- a. - Free from admixture or adulteration; good of its kind; as,
- a. - Excellent in character, skill, or performance, etc.; nice;
finished; adroit; as, a neat design; a neat thief.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?