How many syllables in Sport
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That which diverts, and makes mirth; pastime; amusement.
- n. - Mock; mockery; contemptuous mirth; derision.
- n. - That with which one plays, or which is driven about in play;
a toy; a plaything; an object of mockery.
- n. - Play; idle jingle.
- n. - Diversion of the field, as fowling, hunting, fishing,
racing, games, and the like, esp. when money is staked.
- n. - A plant or an animal, or part of a plant or animal, which
has some peculiarity not usually seen in the species; an abnormal
variety or growth. See Sporting plant, under Sporting.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?