How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To make or form amiss; to spoil in making.
- v. t. - To take or choose wrongly.
- v. t. - To take in a wrong sense; to misunderstand
misapprehend, or misconceive; as, to mistake a remark; to mistake one's
- v. t. - To substitute in thought or perception; as, to mistake
one person for another.
- v. t. - To have a wrong idea of in respect of character,
qualities, etc.; to misjudge.
- v. i. - To err in knowledge, perception, opinion, or judgment;
to commit an unintentional error.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?