How many syllables in Cold
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Deprived of heat, or having a low temperature; not warm or
hot; gelid; frigid.
- n. - Lacking the sensation of warmth; suffering from the absence
of heat; chilly; shivering; as, to be cold.
- n. - Not pungent or acrid.
- n. - Wanting in ardor, intensity, warmth, zeal, or passion;
spiritless; unconcerned; reserved.
- n. - Unwelcome; disagreeable; unsatisfactory.
- n. - Wanting in power to excite; dull; uninteresting.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?