How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That with which anything in fraught or laden for
transportation; lading; cargo, especially of a ship, or a car on a
railroad, etc.; as, a freight of cotton; a full freight.
- n. - The sum paid by a party hiring a ship or part of a ship
for the use of what is thus hired.
- n. - The price paid a common carrier for the carriage of goods.
- n. - Freight transportation, or freight line.
- a. - Employed in the transportation of freight; having to do
with freight; as, a freight car.
- v. t. - To load with goods, as a ship, or vehicle of any kind,
for transporting them from one place to another; to furnish with
freight; as, to freight a ship; to freight a car.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?