How many syllables in Lot
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That which happens without human design or forethought;
chance; accident; hazard; fortune; fate.
- n. - Anything (as a die, pebble, ball, or slip of paper) used in
determining a question by chance, or without man's choice or will; as,
to cast or draw lots.
- n. - The part, or fate, which falls to one, as it were, by chance,
or without his planning.
- n. - A separate portion; a number of things taken collectively; as,
a lot of stationery; -- colloquially, sometimes of people; as, a sorry
lot; a bad lot.
- n. - A distinct portion or plot of land, usually smaller than a
field; as, a building lot in a city.
- n. - A large quantity or number; a great deal; as, to spend a lot
of money; lots of people think so.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?