How many syllables in Hand
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That part of the fore limb below the forearm or wrist in man
and monkeys, and the corresponding part in many other animals; manus;
paw. See Manus.
- n. - That which resembles, or to some extent performs the office
of, a human hand
- n. - A limb of certain animals, as the foot of a hawk, or any one
of the four extremities of a monkey.
- n. - An index or pointer on a dial; as, the hour or minute hand of
- n. - A measure equal to a hand's breadth, -- four inches; a palm.
Chiefly used in measuring the height of horses.
- n. - Side; part; direction, either right or left.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?