How many syllables in Lip
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One of the two fleshy folds which surround the orifice of the
mouth in man and many other animals. In man the lips are organs of
speech essential to certain articulations. Hence, by a figure they
denote the mouth, or all the organs of speech, and sometimes speech
- n. - An edge of an opening; a thin projecting part of anything; a
kind of short open spout; as, the lip of a vessel.
- n. - The sharp cutting edge on the end of an auger.
- n. - One of the two opposite divisions of a labiate corolla.
- n. - The odd and peculiar petal in the Orchis family. See
- n. - One of the edges of the aperture of a univalve shell.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?