How many syllables in Ling
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - A large, marine, gadoid fish (Molva vulgaris) of Northern
Europe and Greenland. It is valued as a food fish and is largely salted
and dried. Called also drizzle.
- a. - The burbot of Lake Ontario.
- a. - An American hake of the genus Phycis.
- a. - A New Zealand food fish of the genus Genypterus. The name is
also locally applied to other fishes, as the cultus cod, the mutton
fish, and the cobia.
- n. - Heather (Calluna vulgaris).
1 Syllable Words Starting with?