How many syllables in Harp
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A musical instrument consisting of a triangular frame
furnished with strings and sometimes with pedals, held upright, and
played with the fingers.
- n. - A constellation; Lyra, or the Lyre.
- n. - A grain sieve.
- n. - To play on the harp.
- n. - To dwell on or recur to a subject tediously or monotonously
in speaking or in writing; to refer to something repeatedly or
continually; -- usually with on or upon.
- v. t. - To play on, as a harp; to play (a tune) on the harp; to
develop or give expression to by skill and art; to sound forth as from
a harp; to hit upon.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?