How many syllables in Spend
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To weigh or lay out; to dispose of; to part with; as, to
spend money for clothing.
- v. t. - To bestow; to employ; -- often with on or upon.
- v. t. - To consume; to waste; to squander; to exhaust; as, to
spend an estate in gaming or other vices.
- v. t. - To pass, as time; to suffer to pass away; as, to spend a
day idly; to spend winter abroad.
- v. t. - To exhaust of force or strength; to waste; to wear away;
as, the violence of the waves was spent.
- v. i. - To expend money or any other possession; to consume, use,
waste, or part with, anything; as, he who gets easily spends freely.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?