How many syllables in Knit
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- imp. & p. p. - of Knit
- v. t. - To form into a knot, or into knots; to tie together, as
cord; to fasten by tying.
- v. t. - To form, as a textile fabric, by the interlacing of yarn
or thread in a series of connected loops, by means of needles, either
by hand or by machinery; as, to knit stockings.
- v. t. - To join; to cause to grow together.
- v. t. - To unite closely; to connect; to engage; as, hearts knit
together in love.
- v. t. - To draw together; to contract into wrinkles.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?