How many syllables in Snarl
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To form raised work upon the outer surface of (thin metal
ware) by the repercussion of a snarling iron upon the inner surface.
- v. t. - To entangle; to complicate; to involve in knots; as, to
snarl a skein of thread.
- v. t. - To embarrass; to insnare.
- n. - A knot or complication of hair, thread, or the like,
difficult to disentangle; entanglement; hence, intricate complication;
- v. i. - To growl, as an angry or surly dog; to gnarl; to utter
- v. i. - To speak crossly; to talk in rude, surly terms.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?