How many syllables in Hound
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A variety of the domestic dog, usually having large,
drooping ears, esp. one which hunts game by scent, as the foxhound,
bloodhound, deerhound, but also used for various breeds of fleet
hunting dogs, as the greyhound, boarhound, etc.
- n. - A despicable person.
- n. - A houndfish.
- n. - Projections at the masthead, serving as a support for the
trestletrees and top to rest on.
- n. - A side bar used to strengthen portions of the running gear
of a vehicle.
- v. t. - To set on the chase; to incite to pursuit; as, to hounda
dog at a hare; to hound on pursuers.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?