How many syllables in Hop
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To move by successive leaps, as toads do; to spring or jump
on one foot; to skip, as birds do.
- v. i. - To walk lame; to limp; to halt.
- v. i. - To dance.
- n. - A leap on one leg, as of a boy; a leap, as of a toad; a jump;
- n. - A dance; esp., an informal dance of ball.
- n. - A climbing plant (Humulus Lupulus), having a long, twining,
annual stalk. It is cultivated for its fruit (hops).
1 Syllable Words Starting with?