How many syllables in Hook
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A piece of metal, or other hard material, formed or bent into
a curve or at an angle, for catching, holding, or sustaining anything;
as, a hook for catching fish; a hook for fastening a gate; a boat hook,
- n. - That part of a hinge which is fixed to a post, and on which a
door or gate hangs and turns.
- n. - An implement for cutting grass or grain; a sickle; an
instrument for cutting or lopping; a billhook.
- n. - See Eccentric, and V-hook.
- n. - A snare; a trap.
- n. - A field sown two years in succession.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?