How many syllables in Foot
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The terminal part of the leg of man or an animal; esp., the
part below the ankle or wrist; that part of an animal upon which it
rests when standing, or moves. See Manus, and Pes.
- n. - The muscular locomotive organ of a mollusk. It is a median
organ arising from the ventral region of body, often in the form of a
flat disk, as in snails. See Illust. of Buccinum.
- n. - That which corresponds to the foot of a man or animal; as,
the foot of a table; the foot of a stocking.
- n. - The lowest part or base; the ground part; the bottom, as of a
mountain or column; also, the last of a row or series; the end or
extremity, esp. if associated with inferiority; as, the foot of a hill;
the foot of the procession; the foot of a class; the foot of the bed.
- n. - Fundamental principle; basis; plan; -- used only in the
- n. - Recognized condition; rank; footing; -- used only in the
1 Syllable Words Starting with?