How many syllables in Berth
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Convenient sea room.
- n. - A room in which a number of the officers or ship's company
mess and reside.
- n. - The place where a ship lies when she is at anchor, or at a
- n. - An allotted place; an appointment; situation or employment.
- n. - A place in a ship to sleep in; a long box or shelf on the
side of a cabin or stateroom, or of a railway car, for sleeping in.
- v. t. - To give an anchorage to, or a place to lie at; to place
in a berth; as, she was berthed stem to stern with the Adelaide.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?