How many syllables in Ebb
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The European bunting.
- n. - The reflux or flowing back of the tide; the return of the
tidal wave toward the sea; -- opposed to flood; as, the boats will go
out on the ebb.
- n. - The state or time of passing away; a falling from a better to
a worse state; low state or condition; decline; decay.
- v. i. - To flow back; to return, as the water of a tide toward the
ocean; -- opposed to flow.
- v. i. - To return or fall back from a better to a worse state; to
decline; to decay; to recede.
- v. t. - To cause to flow back.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?