How many syllables in Hog
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A quadruped of the genus Sus, and allied genera of Suidae;
esp., the domesticated varieties of S. scrofa, kept for their fat and
meat, called, respectively, lard and pork; swine; porker; specifically,
a castrated boar; a barrow.
- n. - A mean, filthy, or gluttonous fellow.
- n. - A young sheep that has not been shorn.
- n. - A rough, flat scrubbing broom for scrubbing a ship's bottom
- n. - A device for mixing and stirring the pulp of which paper is
- v. t. - To cut short like bristles; as, to hog the mane of a horse.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?