How many syllables in Poll
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A parrot; -- familiarly so called.
- n. - One who does not try for honors, but is content to take a
degree merely; a passman.
- n. - The head; the back part of the head.
- n. - A number or aggregate of heads; a list or register of heads
- n. - Specifically, the register of the names of electors who may
vote in an election.
- n. - The casting or recording of the votes of registered electors;
as, the close of the poll.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?