How many syllables in Build
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To erect or construct, as an edifice or fabric of any
kind; to form by uniting materials into a regular structure; to
fabricate; to make; to raise.
- v. t. - To raise or place on a foundation; to form, establish, or
produce by using appropriate means.
- v. t. - To increase and strengthen; to increase the power and
stability of; to settle, or establish, and preserve; -- frequently with
up; as, to build up one's constitution.
- v. i. - To exercise the art, or practice the business, of
- v. i. - To rest or depend, as on a foundation; to ground one's
self or one's hopes or opinions upon something deemed reliable; to
rely; as, to build on the opinions or advice of others.
- n. - Form or mode of construction; general figure; make; as, the
build of a ship.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?