How many syllables in Hack
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A frame or grating of various kinds; as, a frame for drying
bricks, fish, or cheese; a rack for feeding cattle; a grating in a mill
- n. - Unburned brick or tile, stacked up for drying.
- v. t. - To cut irregulary, without skill or definite purpose; to
notch; to mangle by repeated strokes of a cutting instrument; as, to
hack a post.
- v. t. - Fig.: To mangle in speaking.
- v. i. - To cough faintly and frequently, or in a short, broken
manner; as, a hacking cough.
- n. - A notch; a cut.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?