How many syllables in Forth
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- adv. - Forward; onward in time, place, or order; in advance from
a given point; on to end; as, from that day forth; one, two, three, and
- adv. - Out, as from a state of concealment, retirement,
confinement, nondevelopment, or the like; out into notice or view; as,
the plants in spring put forth leaves.
- adv. - Beyond a (certain) boundary; away; abroad; out.
- adv. - Throughly; from beginning to end.
- prep. - Forth from; out of.
- n. - A way; a passage or ford.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?