How many syllables in Grub
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To dig in or under the ground, generally for an object
that is difficult to reach or extricate; to be occupied in digging.
- v. i. - To drudge; to do menial work.
- v. t. - To dig; to dig up by the roots; to root out by digging; --
followed by up; as, to grub up trees, rushes, or sedge.
- v. t. - To supply with food.
- n. - The larva of an insect, especially of a beetle; -- called
also grubworm. See Illust. of Goldsmith beetle, under Goldsmith.
- n. - A short, thick man; a dwarf.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?