How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A shoot or secondary stem growing from the main stem, or
from a principal limb or bough of a tree or other plant.
- n. - Any division extending like a branch; any arm or part
connected with the main body of thing; ramification; as, the branch of
an antler; the branch of a chandelier; a branch of a river; a branch of
- n. - Any member or part of a body or system; a distinct article;
a section or subdivision; a department.
- n. - One of the portions of a curve that extends outwards to an
indefinitely great distance; as, the branches of an hyperbola.
- n. - A line of family descent, in distinction from some other
line or lines from the same stock; any descendant in such a line; as,
the English branch of a family.
- n. - A warrant or commission given to a pilot, authorizing him
to pilot vessels in certain waters.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?