How many syllables in Jug
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A vessel, usually of coarse earthenware, with a swelling belly
and narrow mouth, and having a handle on one side.
- n. - A pitcher; a ewer.
- n. - A prison; a jail; a lockup.
- v. t. - To seethe or stew, as in a jug or jar placed in boiling
water; as, to jug a hare.
- v. t. - To commit to jail; to imprison.
- v. i. - To utter a sound resembling this word, as certain birds do,
especially the nightingale.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?