How many syllables in Gorge
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The throat; the gullet; the canal by which food passes to
- n. - A narrow passage or entrance
- n. - A defile between mountains.
- n. - The entrance into a bastion or other outwork of a fort; --
usually synonymous with rear. See Illust. of Bastion.
- n. - That which is gorged or swallowed, especially by a hawk or
- n. - A filling or choking of a passage or channel by an
obstruction; as, an ice gorge in a river.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?