How many syllables in Glean
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To gather after a reaper; to collect in scattered or
fragmentary parcels, as the grain left by a reaper, or grapes left
after the gathering.
- v. t. - To gather from (a field or vineyard) what is left.
- v. t. - To collect with patient and minute labor; to pick out; to
- v. i. - To gather stalks or ears of grain left by reapers.
- v. i. - To pick up or gather anything by degrees.
- n. - A collection made by gleaning.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?