How many syllables in Giddy
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Having in the head a sensation of whirling or reeling
about; having lost the power of preserving the balance of the body, and
therefore wavering and inclined to fall; lightheaded; dizzy.
- superl. - Promoting or inducing giddiness; as, a giddy height; a
- superl. - Bewildering on account of rapid turning; running round
with celerity; gyratory; whirling.
- superl. - Characterized by inconstancy; unstable; changeable;
fickle; wild; thoughtless; heedless.
- v. i. - To reel; to whirl.
- v. t. - To make dizzy or unsteady.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?