How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To bring together; to collect, as a number of separate
things, into one place, or into one aggregate body; to assemble; to
muster; to congregate.
- v. t. - To pick out and bring together from among what is of
less value; to collect, as a harvest; to harvest; to cull; to pick off;
- v. t. - To accumulate by collecting and saving little by little;
to amass; to gain; to heap up.
- v. t. - To bring closely together the parts or particles of; to
contract; to compress; to bring together in folds or plaits, as a
garment; also, to draw together, as a piece of cloth by a thread; to
pucker; to plait; as, to gather a ruffle.
- v. t. - To derive, or deduce, as an inference; to collect, as a
conclusion, from circumstances that suggest, or arguments that prove;
to infer; to conclude.
- v. t. - To gain; to win.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?