How many syllables in Full
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- Compar. - Filled up, having within its limits all that it can
contain; supplied; not empty or vacant; -- said primarily of hollow
vessels, and hence of anything else; as, a cup full of water; a house
full of people.
- Compar. - Abundantly furnished or provided; sufficient in.
quantity, quality, or degree; copious; plenteous; ample; adequate; as,
a full meal; a full supply; a full voice; a full compensation; a house
full of furniture.
- Compar. - Not wanting in any essential quality; complete, entire;
perfect; adequate; as, a full narrative; a person of full age; a full
stop; a full face; the full moon.
- Compar. - Sated; surfeited.
- Compar. - Having the mind filled with ideas; stocked with
knowledge; stored with information.
- Compar. - Having the attention, thoughts, etc., absorbed in any
matter, and the feelings more or less excited by it, as, to be full of
1 Syllable Words Starting with?