How many syllables in Fruit
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - Whatever is produced for the nourishment or enjoyment of
man or animals by the processes of vegetable growth, as corn, grass,
cotton, flax, etc.; -- commonly used in the plural.
- v. t. - The pulpy, edible seed vessels of certain plants,
especially those grown on branches above ground, as apples, oranges,
grapes, melons, berries, etc. See 3.
- v. t. - The ripened ovary of a flowering plant, with its contents
and whatever parts are consolidated with it.
- v. t. - The spore cases or conceptacles of flowerless plants, as
of ferns, mosses, algae, etc., with the spores contained in them.
- v. t. - The produce of animals; offspring; young; as, the fruit
of the womb, of the loins, of the body.
- v. t. - That which is produced; the effect or consequence of any
action; advantageous or desirable product or result; disadvantageous or
evil consequence or effect; as, the fruits of labor, of self-denial, of
1 Syllable Words Starting with?