How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of moving from one point to another; progress;
- n. - The ground or path traversed; track; way.
- n. - Motion, considered as to its general or resultant direction
or to its goal; line progress or advance.
- n. - Progress from point to point without change of direction;
any part of a progress from one place to another, which is in a
straight line, or on one direction; as, a ship in a long voyage makes
many courses; a course measured by a surveyor between two stations;
also, a progress without interruption or rest; a heat; as, one course
of a race.
- n. - Motion considered with reference to manner; or derly
progress; procedure in a certain line of thought or action; as, the
course of an argument.
- n. - Customary or established sequence of events; recurrence of
events according to natural laws.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?