How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act or flying; a passing through the air by the help of
wings; volitation; mode or style of flying.
- n. - The act of fleeing; the act of running away, to escape or
expected evil; hasty departure.
- n. - Lofty elevation and excursion;a mounting; a soa/ing; as, a
flight of imagination, ambition, folly.
- n. - A number of beings or things passing through the air
together; especially, a flock of birds flying in company; the birds
that fly or migrate together; the birds produced in one season; as, a
flight of arrows.
- n. - A series of steps or stairs from one landing to another.
- n. - A kind of arrow for the longbow; also, the sport of
shooting with it. See Shaft.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?