How many syllables in Fleet
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. & a. - To sail; to float.
- n. & a. - To fly swiftly; to pass over quickly; to hasten; to
flit as a light substance.
- n. & a. - To slip on the whelps or the barrel of a capstan or
windlass; -- said of a cable or hawser.
- v. t. - To pass over rapidly; to skin the surface of; as, a ship
that fleets the gulf.
- v. t. - To hasten over; to cause to pass away lighty, or in mirth
- v. t. - To draw apart the blocks of; -- said of a tackle.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?