How many syllables in Dead
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Deprived of life; -- opposed to alive and living; reduced to
that state of a being in which the organs of motion and life have
irrevocably ceased to perform their functions; as, a dead tree; a dead
- a. - Destitute of life; inanimate; as, dead matter.
- a. - Resembling death in appearance or quality; without show of
life; deathlike; as, a dead sleep.
- a. - Still as death; motionless; inactive; useless; as, dead calm;
a dead load or weight.
- a. - So constructed as not to transmit sound; soundless; as, a
- a. - Unproductive; bringing no gain; unprofitable; as, dead
capital; dead stock in trade.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?