How many syllables in Shine
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To emit rays of light; to give light; to beam with steady
radiance; to exhibit brightness or splendor; as, the sun shines by day;
the moon shines by night.
- v. i. - To be bright by reflection of light; to gleam; to be
glossy; as, to shine like polished silver.
- v. i. - To be effulgent in splendor or beauty.
- v. i. - To be eminent, conspicuous, or distinguished; to exhibit
brilliant intellectual powers; as, to shine in courts; to shine in
- v. t. - To cause to shine, as a light.
- v. t. - To make bright; to cause to shine by reflected light; as,
in hunting, to shine the eyes of a deer at night by throwing a light on
1 Syllable Words Starting with?