How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Cessation of supply, or total defect; a failing;
deficiency; as, failure of rain; failure of crops.
- n. - Omission; nonperformance; as, the failure to keep a
- n. - Want of success; the state of having failed.
- n. - Decay, or defect from decay; deterioration; as, the
failure of memory or of sight.
- n. - A becoming insolvent; bankruptcy; suspension of payment;
as, failure in business.
- n. - A failing; a slight fault.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?