How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To follow out or through to the end; to carry out into
complete effect; to complete; to finish; to effect; to perform.
- v. t. - To complete, as a legal instrument; to perform what is
required to give validity to, as by signing and perhaps sealing and
delivering; as, to execute a deed, lease, mortgage, will, etc.
- v. t. - To give effect to; to do what is provided or required
by; to perform the requirements or stimulations of; as, to execute a
decree, judgment, writ, or process.
- v. t. - To infect capital punishment on; to put to death in
conformity to a legal sentence; as, to execute a traitor.
- v. t. - Too put to death illegally; to kill.
- v. t. - To perform, as a piece of music, either on an
instrument or with the voice; as, to execute a difficult part
3 Syllable Words Starting with?