How many syllables in Fire
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The evolution of light and heat in the combustion of bodies;
combustion; state of ignition.
- n. - Fuel in a state of combustion, as on a hearth, or in a stove
or a furnace.
- n. - The burning of a house or town; a conflagration.
- n. - Anything which destroys or affects like fire.
- n. - Ardor of passion, whether love or hate; excessive warmth;
consuming violence of temper.
- n. - Liveliness of imagination or fancy; intellectual and moral
enthusiasm; capacity for ardor and zeal.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?