How many syllables in Speck
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The blubber of whales or other marine mammals; also, the fat
of the hippopotamus.
- n. - A small discolored place in or on anything, or a small place
of a color different from that of the main substance; a spot; a stain;
a blemish; as, a speck on paper or loth; specks of decay in fruit.
- n. - A very small thing; a particle; a mite; as, specks of dust;
he has not a speck of money.
- n. - A small etheostomoid fish (Ulocentra stigmaea) common in the
Eastern United States.
- v. t. - To cause the presence of specks upon or in, especially
specks regarded as defects or blemishes; to spot; to speckle; as, paper
specked by impurities in the water used in its manufacture.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?